Friday 17 March 2017

Fabric Friday

This Friday I'd like to mention a pretty Japanese cotton that I've had in my collection for a while. I love its vibrant purple colour and the pretty blossom design that reminds me of spring. This fabric has  recently been used for a custom order I had through my shop. A lovely customer from Derbyshire liked my fabric cuff bracelets but needed one that was a bit wider. She gave me the dimensions she required and the type of colours that she liked and I decided to go with the combination below.


The blossom fabric has touches of pink, yellow and turquoise and I chose a lovely turquoise blue cotton to use for the back of the cuff. I like to match the backing colour to an accent colour from the main design.


This cuff is thicker in width than the other cuffs I have made, and I really like it! I'm planning to make more in this width over the next few weeks.


 The cuff is held closed with a button and elastic loop closure. I covered the button with vintage kimono fabric in a matching red and green leaf combo.


You can find more cuff bracelets in my store here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts