Sunday 30 April 2017

Shell we dance?

The other day I mentioned some fabrics that I bought from a shop in Tickhill called From Rags to Stitches. I've been a bit busy since then, sewing and gluing, and now have some fab items to show for it. The first to be added to my store are these two little shell cuties made from fabric that I designed for Makower UK.


This card case is perfect for storing business cards or credit cards and has a fun red and white polka dot lining.


This shell design was part of a nautical collection I designed for Makower UK that included boats, starfish and crabs in a fresh red, white and blue colour palette.


The coin purse is the perfect size for small change or for storing headphones in. It also has a red and white polka dot lining.


You can find them both in my store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts