Thursday 28 September 2017

Blue and gold

I bought this luscious blue and gold fabric a while ago and have been wondering what to do with it. I love the combination of the indigo blue, mixed with the cream and gold of the bold, stylised chrysanthemums.


 This floral design is a classic Japanese motif, but it has been modernised using scale and colour. I love the colour combination and the touches of teal outline here and there.


 Of course, I knew pretty early on that this fabric would be perfect for making into one of my clutch bags. It fits beautifully with the rest of my collection and really is stunning!


This bag needed a stunning lining to match the exterior and I found the perfect match, a bright acid green cotton that adds a flash of colour when the bag is opened.


This clutch bag can be worn with a little black dress for a glamorous night out or dress it down and wear it with a pair of jeans and a smart jacket.


You can find it in my store here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts