Friday 15 September 2017

Sew simple

I've recently been adding this little collection of items to my store. Each piece is made from a tape measure fabric that I designed for Makower UK a while ago and I love the bright colour combination. I decided to use a sweet little green and white cotton button lining to match the outer fabric, which compliments it perfectly. These items would make the perfect gift for any sewing addict! 


The card case is lightly padded and perfect for storing credit cards, business cards or travel cards.


The coin purse is big enough for storing small change, but also makes a perfect headphone case.


The glasses case is lightly padded and could also be used as a pencil case or as a makeup bag.


The tissue holder is a fun way to store tissues and the bright colours makes it easy to locate.


You can find all items in my store here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts