Wednesday 15 November 2017

New notebooks

I recently decided to add some new items to my store, these gorgeous little notebooks! I designed them myself and I decided to use images that have been popular in my store. The items that sell the best are the Boston Terrier fabrics and cat designs, so I decided to use those and create some sweet book covers. It was a lot of fun designing them.


Both the notepads are A5 in size and they are made from recycled card on the outside with a staple at the spine to hold the pages together. There are 48 lined pages so that you can jot down your ideas and thoughts. These books could be used as a journal, a diary or something to keep lists in!


The Boston Terrier design is on a yellow ground and has tonal tossed hearts surrounding the dogs' heads. This makes a great match with the Boston Terrier coin purse.


Look closer at the cat design and you will see that some of them are wearing pink glasses or bow ties. The design is on a pale grey ground and would make a great match with the cat cosmetic bag.


Look inside the front cover of each notebook and you will find a space to personalise your book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts